miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2016

 Spelling practice

Barak: 

Would you work in silence?

Yesterday I went to the house.

You are my friend.

Which is my brother?

I will go to the cinema.

I went to the mall with my mother.

You are young.

I have zero pencils

This is your book.

Yes, I have a flower in my house.



Ciro G: 

Which is this rubber?

There are zero bananas.

Yesterday was Saturday.

I will go to the market.

Today I am going to go to the cinema with my dad and my brother.

My mom is young.

This apple is for you.

I like your colour pencils.

Yes, I found your pencil.

I would go to the park.


Diego:

Which is my car?

I will go to the cinema.

With my mum  I play football.

Would you play football with me?

Yes, they are happy.

Yesterday I went to the cinema.

You look good today.

I am young.

Your car ir big.

The number zero is an oval.


Tomás S:

Are you my best friend?

Yesterday was my best day.

Yes, I know.

Tomorrow I will go to the school.

I am counting to zero.

Which are my pencils?

Is your pencil red?

I go to the house with my family.

You are young.

 Would you play with my friends?